2015 is in full swing; as I write this, it is already February! Is your year off to a great start?
A new year brings all the hype on making changes to your lifestyle to be healthier, wealthier and wiser. The media is awash with ways to lose 10 pounds and how organizing your closet leads to a more organized life. The key word in all my shelter magazines is ‘Refresh’.
I myself am a firm believer in the bit about organized closet= organized life. I do believe that having an efficient start to your day leads to a productive life outside of the home. I make that statement a bit more broad and say that a well-designed home leads to a well-designed life! Now don’t be fooled, I am in NO ways a super organized person; I am no Martha Stewart. I do however pride myself in my ability to help people create a cohesive home to feel more ‘put together’ in their spaces.
My 2015 is off to a great start, I have already survived arctic weather on our yearly ski trip to Vermont, our personal renovation project is nearing completion and I have a number of exciting Client projects in full swing. I am so excited to be able to explore new techniques in my projects that are yielding fantastic effect, techniques such as:
Painting the walls with fabric
Adding color in unexpected places
Using vintage materials in a modern way
AND many more project photos still to come:
- Basement bar island with double waterfall edges
- Craft room designed for just the ladies
- Transforming unused room into beautiful storage
- Basement 'u' bar with dramatic movement
- Media room you want to hang in at all times of the day
- Soothing Guest Room for it's primary occupant- a very special Mother-in-Law
- TOTAL renovation of two story bachelor's condo--will be biggest project yet!
- Fantastic wallpaper and lighting selections....
- AND ???
Until next time,